Work With Us!
Being informed is the key to a smooth and successful home purchase. We want to arm you with the knowledge to make the best decisions and save you valuable time, money, and stress. A brief phone conversation with us may be life-changing. Whether you are looking to purchase a home for you and your family to live in, or if you’re looking for an investment property, contact us.
Recent Blog Posts
Renovations never seem to go as planned. There’s always a cost you didn’t anticipate, or a problem that didn’t reveal itself until the project was underway. Here are five common costs to look out for.
1. Higher utility bills: If contractors and builders are working in your home all day, there’s a good chance they’re constantly walking in and out the exterior doors. That wreaks havoc on your heating/cooling efficiency, so watch out for higher utility bills.
2. Movers: It’s pretty hard to renovate a fully furnished home. You may be able to move and store most of your furniture yourself, but homeowners often have bigger pieces that require some hired help.
3. Food: If your kitchen is being torn apart, preparing meals becomes a lot more difficult. You may be able to keep your food budget steady by switching to meals that don’t require counter space, the stove, or the oven, but don’t be surprised if you end up dining out more often.
4. A few nights in a hotel: Depending on your renovation, there may be some nights where sleeping in your home isn’t practical, or you just need a mental break from the mess. Budget for a few nights at a hotel … or just schedule your family vacation for the worst part of the renovation.
5. Deep cleaning: It’s one thing to clean and maintain your home after a typical week or two of living. It’s entirely different to clean up after a construction project, as sawdust and other debris can get in every nook and cranny. It may be worth your sanity to just hire cleaners.more >>
How can you sell your house fast? If you must sell your house quickly, you probably realize that you may have to take less money. That may not matter as much as getting rid of it quickly. While you ALWAYS want to get as much money as possible for your home, selling quickly is more […]more >>
"Karen's innate business sense, organization and her years of experience in real estate makes working with her a true pleasure! See for yourself and give her a call today."
-- Patty Steyer
"Whatever your real estate needs, Karen is the one to see! It is reassuring to know you will have someone knowledgeable and helpful to assist you with these important decisions. Pat and I highly recommend Karen!"
-- Linda Casey
"Working with Karen through real estate transactions she is a dedicated professional who takes pride in what she does. She builds strong relationships with her clients and goes above and beyond to make sure they are taken care of.
Knowing Karen through professional organizations, she is always the eternal optimist and willing to help with any task asked of her. She is dependable and trustworthy.
I would highly recommend her as an experienced and talented real estate agent."
-- Janet Kennedy
"Karen is a very dedicated, customer service oriented person who takes pride in what she does. She builds relationships with her clients and doesn't leave them hanging in the dark. She is a great researcher and very knowledgeable. What she doesn't know, she's not afraid to admit it, and will search until she finds the answer."
-- Leslie Johnson